We appreciate your faith in us.
'LEARNACY SCHOOL' conforms to ethical principles in obtaining, using, and safeguarding any information you supply in order to honour that trust. OYI Learning Systems LLP (Operating under the brand name, 'Learnacy School') is a renowned edtech company based in India that specialises in learning. This privacy statement applies to your use of www.learnacy.school ('Website') and other Company goods, websites, and services.
Information supplied by the user
When you download and register for the Application or Services or products, the Application/Website/Services/products acquires the information you give. When you register with us, you typically provide
When you register with us, you typically provide The data gathered from users is divided into three categories: "Personal Information," "Sensitive Personal Information," and "Associated Information." In this Policy, Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Information, and Associated Information (as defined in the Information Technology (Reasonable security practises and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 (the "Data Protection Rules")) are referred to collectively as "Information." We may contact you from time to time in order to provide you with Services, important information, mandatory alerts, and marketing incentives. When we require more information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you, we will ask you.
So long as the log in/access credentials match yours, we won't care who is utilising the device to access the Application, Website, Services, or items. It is critical that you log in using your own credentials in order to get the most out of the Application/Website/Services/products and ensure that your information is appropriately captured on the Application/Website/Services/products. At all times, you will have the option of not providing the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information that we request.
Furthermore, you have the option to withdraw your consent to use such Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information at any time while using the Application/Services/products. Such a withdrawal of consent must be made in writing and addressed to us at the address listed below in this Policy. However, in any case, the Company has the right to refuse to allow you to use the Application or to supply you with any Services or products related to it.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application/products/Services may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application/Services/products. As is true of most Mobile applications, we also collect other relevant information as per the permissions that you provide. We use an outside credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Use of your Personal Information
We utilise the information we collect to analyse trends, perform research, administer the Application/Services and products, learn about each user's learning patterns and movements around the Application/Services and products, and compile demographic and usage data for our whole user base. Aggregated and individual, anonymized and non-anonymized data may be sent to external service providers on a regular basis to assist us in improving the Application, goods, and services.
We will only share your information with third parties in the ways that this Policy specifies. Individual data and behaviour patterns, together with personal information, may be used to present you with customised content and help you achieve your learning goals.
Third parties supply various services that we may utilise to personalise, drive insights, and help us improve your experience or reach out to you with more value-added applications, products, information, and services. These third-party companies, on the other hand, do not have any independent authority to share this data. We do not sell, trade, or disclose your information with any third parties (excluding the Company's subsidiaries/affiliates for related offerings) unless you have given us your express permission to do so in writing or electronically.
We may occasionally supply reputable third parties with aggregate statistics on our customers, traffic patterns, and related site information; however, this information will be given in an aggregate manner and will not contain any of your Personally Identifiable Information. Because they are regarded a vital component of the Services/products you have chosen, LEARNACY SCHOOL will occasionally send email notices, messages, or contact you to communicate about our Services, goods, and benefits. We may disclose the following information: as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
to enforce applicable ToU, including investigation of potential violations thereof;
when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, address security or technical issues or respond to a government request;
with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this Policy;
to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Application/Website/ OYI Learning Systems LLP or its users or the public as required or permitted by law;
with third party service providers in order to personalize the Application/Website/Services/products for a better user experience and to perform behavioural analysis;
Any portion of the Information containing personal data relating to minors provided by you shall be deemed to be given with the consent of the minor's legal guardian. Such consent is deemed to be provided by your registration with us.
Access to your Personal Information
We will give you the tools you need to make sure your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. We shall give an easy means for you to view and alter your profile from our Application/Services/Website/products if you have filled out a user profile. To prevent your password from being exposed or revealed to others, we use reasonable security precautions.
We transmit cookies to your computer (small files comprising a string of characters) to identify your browser. Cookies are used to keep track of your preferences, make it easier to log in, and to analyze usage patterns.
This information is used to improve our services, such as by presenting more material in areas where the majority of users are interested.
Most browsers are set up to allow cookies by default, but you can change this to refuse all cookies or notify you when one is sent. If you disable cookies, some of our features and services may not work properly.
We might provide links in a way that allows us to track whether or not they've been followed. This data is used to improve our personalised content. When you click on links, you may be taken to sites that are not within our control. We cannot be held liable for the privacy practises of third-party websites.
We encourage our readers to read the privacy policies of any web site that collects personally identifiable information when they leave our site.
We may contact you through email or phone (via sms/call) to inform you about new service offerings from the Company and its subsidiaries/affiliates, as well as other information that we believe may be of interest to you.
When you use certain features on our website, such as the discussion forums, and you post or share personal information such as comments, messages, files, or images, that information is accessible to all users and is in the public domain. All information sharing is done at your own risk.
Please keep in mind that if you provide personal information in your profile or in a forum post, such information may become publicly available.
We are concerned about the security of your personal information. We protect the information we process and maintain through physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards.
For example, we restrict access to this information to only authorised workers who require it to operate, develop, or improve our Application/Services/products/Website. Please be advised that, while we strive to provide acceptable protection for the information we handle and maintain, no security system can guarantee complete security.
How Long Do We Retain User Data?
We now intend to keep user data for as long as an account is active, and for at least three years after that. We reserve the right to change this practise in accordance with legal and business requirements.
For example, if required by law or voluntary norms of conduct, we may extend the retention duration for some data. If we need to free up storage space, we may abbreviate the retention period for particular categories of data unless otherwise prohibited.
Our servers automatically record information that your browser transmits whenever you visit a website when you access our Website. Your online request, internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser may all be stored in these server logs.
We may retain emails and other communications you send to us in order to process your queries, reply to your requests, and improve our Services.
Changes to this Statement
We believe that before providing any Information required for the use of our Application/Services/products/Website, each user of our Application/Services/products/Website should be able to give informed consent. By registering with us, you fully consent to the collection, processing, storage, disclosure, and treatment of your information in the way specified in this Policy, as amended from time to time.
Your information will be processed in India in a variety of ways, including collecting, storing, deleting, using, combining, sharing, transferring, and disclosing. If you live outside of India, your information will be transferred, processed, and stored in accordance with Indian data protection laws.
Our Grievance Officer will make all reasonable attempts to resolve your issues as soon as feasible. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions ("Terms") govern your use of (a) our website www.learnacy.school ("Website"), our applications ("Application"), or any products or services associated with the Application/, Website/products ("Services"), or (b) any modes of registration or usage of products, including through SD cards, tablets, or other storage/transmitting device.
These Terms constitute an electronic record within the meaning of the Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidance) Rules, 2011, as amended from time to time.
Please read the Terms and the Company's privacy statement ("Privacy Statement") carefully before registering with us, using the Application, Website, Services, and products. In the event of a conflict between the Terms and any other policies relating to the Application, Website, Services, or items, the provisions of the Terms shall take precedence.
Your use/access/browsing of the Application or Website, or the Services or products, or registration (with or without payment/subscription) in any manner shall constitute.
Acceptance of the Terms and consent to be legally bound by them.
1. Unless otherwise noted herein, the Company owns all information, content, material, trademarks, services, marks, trade names, and trade secrets contained in the Application, Website, Services, and goods, including but not limited to software, text, pictures, graphics, video, script, and audio ("Proprietary Information"). Without the Company's prior written permission, no Proprietary Information may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, and nothing on this Application, Website, or Services shall be deemed to confer on the User a licence or any other right, interest, or title in or to any of the Company's intellectual property rights. While you may possess the medium on which the information, content, or materials are kept, the Company retains complete and irreversible title to the information, content, or materials, as well as all intellectual property rights embedded in such medium by the Company. Certain sections of the Website may include third-party content. Such contents have been replicated with the consent of the original author, and the original author retains all rights to such content. Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that all trademarks, copyright, logos, service marks, and other intellectual property owned by a third party shall be the third party's property, and You are not permitted to use such property without the third party's prior written consent.
2. You may only use our products, Website, Application, and Services for personal, non-commercial purposes. It is unlawful to use the Application, Website, Services, or products, or their contents, for any purpose other than personal use. The following restrictions apply to your personal and non-commercial use of this Application, Website, products, and/or our Services:
i) You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Application and / or our Website and/or Services/ products or modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Application and / or our Website and/or Services/products, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the Application and / or and / or our Website and/or Services/products.
ii) You will not (a) use this Application and / or our Website and/or any of our product/s or Service/s for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell the Application or any products, Services or domain names or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Application and / or Website/our products and Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Company or any other person or entity as determined by the Company.
iii) No User shall be permitted to perform any of the following prohibited activities while availing our Services:
Making available any content that is misleading, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, child-pornographic, lewd, lascivious, profane, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
Stalking, intimidating and/or harassing another and/or inciting other to commit violence;
Transmitting material that encourages anyone to commit a criminal offence, that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Application/Website/Services;
Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner, committing any act that amounts to the infringement of intellectual property or making available any material that infringes any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of anyone else;
Make available any content or material that You do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship, unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents for such use of the content;
Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
Post, transmit or make available any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, spyware, time bombs, cancel bots, or other computer programming routines, code, files or such other programs that may harm the Application/services, interests or rights of other users or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications, or that may harvest or collect any data or personal information about other Users without their consent;
Access or use the Application/Website/Services/products in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any of the Application's/Website's servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the Application/Website is hosted;
Intentionally or unintentionally interfere with or disrupt the services or violate any applicable laws related to the access to or use of the Application/Website/Services/products, violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the
Application/Website/Services/products, or engage in any activity prohibited by these Terms;
Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Application/Website/Services/products, materials, systems resources, or gain unauthorized access to user accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Application/Website/Services/products or any affiliated or linked sites;
Interfere with, or inhibit any user from using and enjoying access to the Application/Website/ Services/products, or other affiliated sites, or engage in disruptive attacks such as denial of service attack on the Application/Website/Services/products;
Use deep-links, page-scrape, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to increase traffic to the Application/Website/Services/products, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Application /Website/Services/products, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Application, or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any content, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Application/ Website/Services/products;
Alter or modify any part of the Services;
Use the Services for purposes that are not permitted by: (i) these Terms; and (ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdiction; or
Violate any of the terms specified under the Terms for the use of the Application /Website/Services/products.
3. By submitting content on or through the Services (your “Material”), you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Material in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed) and to associate your Material with you, except as described below. You agree that others may use Your Material in the same way as any other content available through the Services. Other users of the Services may fork, tweak and repurpose your Material in accordance with these Terms. If you delete your user account your Material and name may remain available through the Services
4. In the preparation of the Application/Website/Services/products and contents therein, every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors may occur. In particular, but without limiting anything here, the Company disclaims any responsibility for any errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained in the Application. Any feedback from User is most welcome to make the Application and contents thereof error free and user friendly. Company also reserves the right and discretion to make any changes/corrections or withdraw/add contents at any time without notice. Neither the Company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Application/Website/Services/products for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Our Website provides Users with access to compiled educational information and related sources. Such information is provided on an As Is basis and We assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use or non-obsolescence of such information. We shall not be liable to update or ensure continuity of such information contained on the Website. We would not be responsible for any errors, which might appear in such information, which is compiled from third party sources or for any unavailability of such information. From time to time the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to the Website from another website or document without the Company's prior written consent.
6. The Application/Services/Products' content is based on topics covered in the organised curriculum syllabus required of students enrolled in various courses. The Application/Services/Products are not designed to replace the curriculum-based instruction offered by educational institutions, but to augment it by explaining and presenting concepts in an easily-understandable manner. The subject's fundamental definitions and equations would stay unchanged. The Company recognises that there are numerous techniques for delivering structured curricular pedagogy and that inclusion of a method in the Application/Services/products does not imply sponsorship of that approach, nor does omission imply condemnation. Subscription to the Application or use of our Services/Website/products in no way guarantees admission to any educational institution, passage of any exams, or attainment of any set percentage of marks on any examinations.
7. Certain contents in the Application/Services/Website/products (in particular relating to assistance in preparations for administrative services) may contain opinions and views. The Company shall not be responsible for such opinions or any claims resulting from them. Further, the Company makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality, content, completeness, or adequacy of such information and data.
8. Some parts of the Services are interactive, and we encourage contributions by Users, which may or may not be subject to editorial control prior to being posted. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties in this way. The Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove, review, edit or delete any content. Similarly, We will not be responsible or liable for any content uploaded by Users directly on the Website, irrespective of whether We have certified any answer uploaded by the User. We would not be responsible to verify whether such questions/answers or contents placed by any User contain infringing materials or not.
9. The Company (including but not limited to its subsidiaries/affiliates) may, based on any form of access to the Application (including free download/trials) or Services or Website or registrations through any source whatsoever, contact the User through sms, email and call, to give information about their offerings and products as well as notifications on various important updates and/or to seek permission for demonstration of its products. The User expressly grants such permission to contact him/her through telephone, SMS, e-mail and holds the Company (including but not limited to its subsidiaries/affiliates) indemnified against any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the User's mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database. By registering yourself, you agree to make your contact details available to Our employees, associates, subsidiaries, affiliates and partners so that you may be contacted for education information, offerings and promotions through telephone, SMS, email etc.
10. While the Company may, based on the User's confirmation, facilitate the demonstration of its products at the location sought by the User, the User acknowledges that he/she has not been induced by any statements or representations of any person with respect to the quality or conditions of the products and that User has relied solely on the investigations, examinations and inspections as the User has chosen to make and that the Company has afforded the User the opportunity for full and complete investigations, examinations and inspections.
11. Upon registration through any means whatsoever, the Company may contact You through the registered mobile number or e-mail or any other mobile number or contact number or email provided by You to enable effective provision of Services. The User expressly permits the Company to contact him/her and the student utilising the Services, through the above mentioned means at any time post registration. .-. Further, the Company shall have the right to monitor the download and usage of the Application/Services/products and the contents thereof by the User/student, to analyze such usage and discuss the same with the User/student to enable effective and efficient usage of the Services. The User expressly permits the Company to clear the doubts of the student using the Application/Services/online portal by answering the questions placed before it, providing study plans, informing of the progress, providing feedback, communicating with the student and mentoring the student through telephone or e-mail on express consent of the legal guardian/parent of the User or through any other forum.
12. While the Company has made efforts to train the personnel engaged in the sales and services relating to its products to enable quality control, it makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality and competence of such personnel and would not be responsible for any deviant behaviour of any such personnel. Any feedback from User relating to the same is most welcome and Company reserves the right and discretion to take any action in this regard.
13. Access to certain elements of the Services including doubt clearance, mentoring services etc may be subject to separate terms, conditions and fair usage policy. The Company reserves the right to determine the criteria for provision of various elements of Services to the different categories of Users based on its policies. Hence, subscription to the Application/products or registrations do not automatically entitle the User to any and all elements of Services provided by the Company and the Company shall be entitled to exercise its discretion while providing access to and determining continuity of certain elements of Services. We reserve the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw or modify any of Our Services at Our discretion.
14. The Company's products and / or Services, including the Application and content, are compatible only with certain devices/tablets/instruments/hardware. The Company shall not be obligated to provide workable products and / or services for any instruments that are not recognized by the Company or those instruments that may be purchased from any third party which are not compatible with the Company's products and Services The company reserves the right to upgrade the table/ type of compatible devices as required from time to time.
15. The Company shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or any other hardware and / or software and/or instrument, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed, resulting from Your use of our products and Services.
16. To foster client retention and loyalty, Learnacy School invites customers, fintech partners, and other stakeholders to refer customers to purchase Learnacy School products and services. The company may provide referral bonuses at its discretion, subject to applicable laws. Due to the fact that this is an optional selection policy of the Company, the Company's choice is final and cannot be contested or questioned. It should be stressed that no Customer, Fintech Partner, or other stakeholder shall transact business with the Company in anticipation of receiving such Bonus. The Company shall not be liable if a Customer conducts business only for the purpose of earning a referral bonus, as the Bonus paid by the Company is entirely at the discretion of the Company and is determined by internal parameters as well as different demographic and economic considerations.
17. You have to specify the address to which the shipment has to be made at the time of purchase. All product(s) shall be delivered directly to the address as specified at the point of ordering and You cannot, under any circumstances whatsoever, change the address after the order is processed. In case of any change in the address, You need to specify the same to us in writing well in advance to the shipping date. Any inconsistencies in name or address will result in non-delivery of the product(s).
(a) For return of product(s) damaged at the time of delivery, the shipping charges shall be borne by the Company. However, for return any of the product(s) for any other reasons, it shall be the responsibility of the User to arrange for the return of such cancelled product(s) and the shipping charges shall be borne by such User.
(b)We request You not to accept any product package that seems to be tampered with, opened or damaged at the time of delivery. The products must be returned in the same condition as delivered by the Company. Any products returned showing signs of any use or damage in any manner shall not be accepted for return.
(c)All requests for return of products have to be placed within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery. Please note that no refunds shall be claimed or will be entertained post 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery.
19. You acknowledge that the Company is not the manufacturer of the instrument/medium/hardware and hence, any defect relating to the same shall be reported to the manufacturer whose details shall be specifed on the packaging and the Company shall not be in any manner responsible for the same. The Company does not provide any guarantee or warranty relating to the instrument/medium/hardware
20. In order to access the Services and to avail the use of the Application/products, You shall be required to register yourself with the Application/Services/products, and maintain an account with the Application/Services/products. You will be required to furnish certain information and details, including Your name, mobile number, e-mail address, residential address, grade/class of the student, school name, payment information (credit/debit card details) if required, and any other information deemed necessary by the Application. With respect to the provision of information, the following may be noted:-
It is Your sole responsibility to ensure that the account information provided by You is accurate, complete and latest.
You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account information and for all activities that occur under Your account. You agree to (a) ensure that You successfully log out from Your account at the end of each session; and (b) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of Your account. If there is reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of Your account, we may request You to change the password or we may suspend Your account without any liability to the Company, for such period of time as we deem appropriate in the circumstances. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this provision.
You acknowledge that Your ability to use Your account is dependent upon external factors such as internet service providers and internet network availability and the Company cannot guarantee accessibility to the Application at all times. In addition to the disclaimers set forth in the Terms, the Company shall not be liable to You for any damages arising from Your inability to log into Your account and access the services of the Application at any time.
21. Individuals who are "competent/capable" to contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 are eligible to register for the Application and any of Our products or services. Minors, insolvents who have not been discharged, and others are not eligible to register for Our products or services. If You are a minor and wish to use Our products or Services, such usage must be approved by Your legal guardian or parents who have agreed to these Terms. When a minor uses the Application/Website/Services, it is presumed that he or she has received the consent of the legal guardian or parents and that the legal guardian or parents have made such usage available. The Company will not be liable for any consequences arising from the misuse of any of Our Applications, products, or services by any individual, including a juvenile, who registers for the Services/products provided. By utilising the products or services, You represent and warrant that all data given by You is accurate and complete, and that the student utilising the Application has gained parental/legal guardian consent (in case of minors). The Company reserves the right to cancel Your subscription and/or deny You access to the products or Services if it is discovered that You are under the age of 18 (eighteen) years and have not obtained consent from Your parent/legal guardian to use the products or Services, or if any information provided by You is inaccurate. You acknowledge that the Company is not obligated to guarantee that You meet the aforementioned eligibility criteria. It is entirely Your duty to guarantee that You meet the minimum qualifying requirements. Individuals under the age of 18 (eighteen) should obtain their parents' or legal guardians' agreement prior to providing any Information about themselves, their parents, or other family members on the Application.
22. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) Your use of and access of the Application/Website/Services; (ii) Your violation of any term of these Terms or any other policy of the Company; (iii) Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation, any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that Your use of the Application/Website/Services has caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms.
23. In no event shall the Company, its officers, directors, employees, partners or agents be liable to You or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits or any other claim arising out, of or in connection with, Your use of, or access to, the Application.
24. In the event of Your breach of these Terms, You agree that the Company will be irreparably harmed and may not have an adequate remedy in money or damages. The Company therefore, shall be entitled in such event to obtain an injunction against such a breach from any court of competent jurisdiction. The Company's right to obtain such relief shall not limit its right to obtain other remedies.
25. Any violation by You of the terms of this Clause may result in immediate suspension or termination of Your Accounts apart from any legal remedy that the Company can avail. In such instances, the Company may also disclose Your Account Information if required by any Governmental or legal authority. You understand that the violation of these Terms could also result in civil or criminal liability under applicable laws.
26. The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to conflict of law principles. Further, the Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in Bangalore and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
27. The Company has the right to change modify, suspend, or discontinue and/or eliminate any aspect(s), features or functionality of the Application or the Services as it deems fit at any time without notice. Further, the Company has the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice to you. The Company makes no commitment, express or implied, to maintain or continue any aspect of the Application. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Application/Services. All prices are subject to change without notice.
28. DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE, THE APPLICATION AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, APPLICATION/PRODUCTS AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS. PERFORMANCE, COMPLETENESS, SUITABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ADDITIONALLY, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE, OR THE APPLICATION OR THE SERVICES. YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE/APPLICATION/SERVICES/PRODUCTS IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, FOR WHICH WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE. IT SHALL BE YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT SERVICES PROVIDED BY US MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.
29. General Provisions:
Notice: The Company will deliver all notices to You through email to the address associated with Your account or via a general message on the Application. Notices to the Company must be made to support@Learnacy.school.
Assignment: You may not assign or otherwise transfer to a third party your obligations under the Terms or any right granted herein. The Company may freely transfer its rights under the Terms to any third party without your agreement.
Severability: If a court of competent jurisdiction rules that any provision of the Terms, or portion thereof, is unenforceable for any reason, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible to give effect to the parties' intent as reflected in that provision, and the remainder of the Terms will remain in full force and effect.
Waiver: The Company's omission to enforce or exercise any term of the Terms, or any related right, does not constitute a waiver of that provision or right by the Company.
Relationship: You acknowledge that Your participation on the Application, does not make You an employee or agency or partnership or joint venture or franchise of the Company.
The Company presents these Terms to ensure that You understand the terms that govern your use of the Website/Application and Services. You acknowledge that the Company has provided You with a reasonable chance to examine and agree to these Terms.
Any comments You provide regarding the Application is considered non-confidential. The Application shall have unrestricted usage of such information. Additionally, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that I the feedback does not contain any confidential or proprietary information belonging to You or third parties; (ii) the Company is not bound by any express or implied obligation of confidentiality with respect to the feedback; (iii) the Application may already have something similar to the feedback under consideration or development; and (iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind.
The Company shall not be liable in any way for any content submitted by other users, regardless of whether such content is objectionable, hurtful, or offensive. Please use caution when interacting with the Application.
31. Customer Care:
We will make every effort to ensure that your experience is enjoyable. If you have any difficulties, please contact us at Learnacy.firstname.lastname@example.org